Monday, January 17, 2011

PREZI!!!!

So epic fail i dont know how to post the  prezi correctly, i think this link is better, i hope. http://prezi.com/3vlslliwdi9j/copy-of-atlantic-charter/
Ok so my prezi is on the Atlantic Charter.  The Atlantic Charter was an agreement between the US and GB.  There were 8 points made within the agreement.  The Charter did help with all of the points stated but both Roosevelt  and Churchill were not completely happy with it but it served the purpose.  It resulted in the first steps to the UN.  The prezi goes into more detail, its pretty and fun enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. This prezi is so cool! I love the layout of it, especially how some of the points were all around a circle. It made it very connected and helped me learn about the Atlantic Charter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I did not know a lot about the Atlantic Charter so I really though this helped to lay things out. you format with the circle and the points of the charter was a great idea and really made things clear but creative. The only thing is I thought the font was sometimes hard to read. But LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah, that was so pretty. I liked it, also, I learn very well from circles. They're nice. :)

    ReplyDelete